Take kid’s coloring skills to the next level with this free Easter Chicks & Egg Color By Numbers printable! Using the color key at the bottom of the worksheet to color in the different numbered sections of the cute Easter scene. Coloring by numbers is not only a fun activity but also gets some learning in at the same time!
At the bottom of the sheet are 8 different colored eggs with a number inside each one. This is the color key. Underneath each colored egg is also the spelling of each color.
Following the color key start to color in each section of the scene until it is completed.
TIP! The feet of the chicks were too small to add a number! They match the same color as the beaks 😉
I’ve also included a copy of the Easter Chicks & Eggs [digitially] colored in so that if your child needs more help, they can use it as a guide.
For kids that want to let their inner artist flow a little bit more, I’ve also included a sheet with blank eggs so that they can get creative and make up their own color key!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You can use whatever art supplies you like to bring these coloring pages to life. I love Crayola Super Tips – they come in boxes of various amounts – I’ve got the 100 count box as you can never have too many colors!
They’re kid-friendly, washable, and they also draw thick and thin lines so you can color with precision, as well as cover larger areas.
If your child prefers to use crayons, I don’t think you can go wrong with classic Crayolas, again the come in various counts. Or try out Crayola’s colored pencils, because I really don’t think you can go wrong with Crayolas for coloring!
Thank you for purchasing/downloading – please consider leaving a star rating and review!
- Please read the Terms and Conditions before download/purchase.
- This is a FREE PRINTABLE – add it to your cart and check out to download it. You only need to add it once – you can download it as many times as you need to!
- Delivered in PDF format and can be opened with Adobe Reader which is free to use and often already on your computer.
- There are 2 files included in this download – A4 and US Letter paper size. Download the size applicable to your printer.
- The A4 version uses British spelling. The US Letter version uses American spelling.
- You will need to create a free account to access all of your (free and purchased) printables again in the future.
- Due to the digital nature of the printables, refunds are not given.